Want to create the future of work infrastructure for on-demand economy workers and freelancers?
Everlance was recently featured as one of Apple's "Best New Apps" and you will be one of the first full-time employees in the company, work with a high level of autonomy, and shape a product that will touch millions of lives.
We hope to hear from you!
We're looking for:
- Someone who loves working on hard problems
- Passionate about the on-demand economy
- Curious and loves to learn new skills
- Expert at iOS SDK (Swift or Objective C)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing complex, custom iOS apps that talk to a server
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in CS (with 2+ years of software engineering experience)
- Small team experience
$80K – $110K Salary
0.5% – 2.0% Equity